- Sunday 8/19, 10 am - 1 pm - Pam for Amy (shift ends early due to regional meeting that afternoon)
- Monday 8/20, 9:30 am - 2 pm - Tatyana for Pam
- Monday 8/20, 2 - 6:30 pm - Ardemis Tajirian for Amy
- Wednesday 8/22, 2 - 6:30 pm - Ardemis Tajirian for Amy
- Friday 8/24, 3 - 7 pm - Lynn Bertzyk for Tatyana
- Sunday 8/26, 10 am - 2 pm - Pam for Amy
- Monday 8/27, 2 - 6:30 pm - Amanda for Amy
- Wednesday 8/29, 2 - 6:30 pm - Ardemis Tajirian for Amy
- Saturday 9/1 - Amanda has to leave early, Tatyana will be filling in from 12 to 2 pm
- Sunday 9/2, 10 am - 2 pm - Lynn Bertzyk for Amy
- Monday 9/3, 2 - Shortened schedule due to Labor day, Pam works 10 -2
- Friday 9/7, 3-7 pm - Amy for Tatyana
- Thursday 9/20, 11 am-3 pm - Amy for Pam
Please remember: frequent and consistent acupuncture produces the best results. Following through on your acupuncture treatments plan is more important for progress than seeing a particular practitioner. All our practitioners communicate with each other and strive to give you the best possible care.
We take continuity of care very seriously and make sure that all our substitute practitioners are well-trained to support the healing atmosphere in the clinic.
A bit more about our substitute acupuncturists:
Ardemis Tajirian, LAc has been a stellar front desk volunteer at Sarana for several years, so you probably already know her! Ardemis is an effective and compassionate acupuncturist.
Lynn Bertzyk, LAc is has recently been volunteering at the clinic and she hails from San Francisco. She has spent time working with SAGE Project SF, Haight-Ashbury Free Medical Clinic, Project Homeless Connect and the Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic in Oakland. Lynn brings a calm and supportive energy and enthusiasm for community healing.