Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sarana Practitioner In Search of Housing

Our acupuncturist Vig Swaminathan is looking for affordable housing in the area. Here is his announcement:

Hi everyone! 
I'm seeking a room for rent in Berkeley, Albany or El Cerrito.  My preference is to live in a space that is quiet, clean and nourishing.  I work five days a week and am often out of the house for most of the day.  In the evenings, I usually do my yoga and meditation practice, as well as reading and writing.  I like to cook and would love access to a nice kitchen.  I also love community and would be excited to live with other mellow, healthy folks, but I'm also fine living in a stand alone unit.  I go to bed relatively early and wake up early, and require a good nights sleep so that I can be fully present with my acupuncture patients.  So, I'd prefer housemates who don't throw loud parties. 
And since I work in community acupuncture, my income is very modest and so I can only afford a more modest rent. 

I can be contacted at contemplativemedicine@gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment