Friday, March 11, 2016

NEW! Tuesday Morning Massage with Sally Wang

NEW: TUESDAY MORNING MASSAGE!
with Sally Wang
9:30 -11:30 am, starting 3.15.16

Make your appointments online or call 510.526.5056

I grew up in Hong Kong and came to the United States in my late teens. I have been teaching yoga for about fifteen years. I am certified at the Diamond Light School of Massage and Healing Arts.  My bodywork style integrates tui na, shiatsu, stroking, stretching, and rhythmic compression to release tension and pain as well as generating relaxation, opening, and invigorating the body and mind.

My other interests include cooking, dancing, hiking, poetry, the outdoors, broadening my studies in integrative wellness, and spending time with my two grown children. I also enjoy volunteering at Sarana’s front desk

Massage at Sarana happens Mon, Thu, Fri 3-6 pm and Tues 9:30 -11:30 am, each day with a different practitioner, and costs $1 per minute.




No comments:

Post a Comment